so there must come a time when you have to open to people right? i mean after knowing them for so long right....because if you remained closed with them too much...it could be possible that you just might lose them forever?......oh well..what a week it has been...so many things have gone on...and i'm feel like i'm starting to lose myself ....again.....but i'm learning to be happy with my struggles and fights...because they always teach me something new...but i'm getting so tired of running the same way....i mean my life is better finacially and physically...but emotionally and spiritually i feel broken in a sense....i've been fighting a lot against myself lately and i can't seem to tell if it's helping me or hurting.....i guess only time will tell....
Sj....
Sunday, November 18, 2007
sj rambles a few lines...
Posted by
Beyond Mystical Shadows
at
11/18/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've linked you to my blog- next time I post I'll introduce or at atleast I'll and try and remember to
hang in the Sj we are still here just man oh man are things rough right now we are slowly working through it all but it may take a bit we are still around though.
DarTanyon
Post a Comment